Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Floral

I wore this to a business group. It was just so hot I thought a maxi skirt would be the most comfortable. I like pairing pink with this skirt because the pink really stands out.

Shirt- Old Navy (similar), Skirt- Loft (similar), Shoes- (same style), Necklace- Charming Charlie (exact on sale), Ring- Forever 21 (similar)


Shirt- Old Navy (similar), Skirt- Loft (similar), Shoes- (same style), Necklace- Charming Charlie (exact on sale), Ring- Forever 21 (similar)
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

8 comments :

Kathrine Eldridge said...

I adore the mix of colors and that print is gorgeous! Beautiful summer look!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Carmen Varner said...

What a beautiful skirt! It's such a stunning color. :]

// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

Camila A. said...

So gorgeous and chic!

My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

Anya Dryagina said...

Wonderful look! Beautiful blouse!

Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
www.recklessdiary.ru

Straight A Style said...

I definitely find dresses as skirts most comfortable when it's warm and I want to look put together. Lovely on you!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Lauren Blair said...

Love this print and the color pairing!! Aren't maxi skirts the best? XO
Lauren-Blair
www.gracerock-kellyroll.com

Shea Sayers said...

I love the colors in this look--the pink really does pop with that pretty skirt!

Kirsten Wick said...

What a great skirt. Goes so well with the colour of your top. Love, Kirsten x

www.thelifbissue.com