Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Casual

You guys know that shorts aren't my favorite but I do like Riviera shorts from Loft. I think the 4.5 inch is short enough to feel youthful but they are long enough that I can wear them to work on hotter days. I purchased these for vacation because they go with a lot of my closet and my other Loft shorts are white. I don't trust myself having just white shorts. I love the flamingos so I had to break them out early.



Shorts- Loft (same style,similar), Top- New York and Company (similar), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (exact), Shoes- Sam Edelman (same style), Bag- Kate Spade (similar,steal), Lips- NYX Sweet Pink
 Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

8 comments :

awhite said...

I love the hot pink!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Edye Nicole said...

Love this casual look! So cute <3

Blessings,
Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

Krisztina said...

Love this outfit! Your top is so pretty. I love anything lace, and that color is gorgeous!

~Krisztina
http://www.krisztinawilliams.com

Laura Bambrick said...

LOFT really does have some great shorts, in fact I am wearing a pair today! Those flamingo ones are super adorable!

Straight A Style said...

I am not a big fan of shorts either, but LOFT really does make the best ones in my opinion. Love that print!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Shauna C said...

Loft has the best stuff. Love the shorts!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Tara | The Mix said...

These shorts are some of my favorites too! Love all the pink!

Meghan said...

Very cute top!!

Meghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com