Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Brights

I wore my hot pink pants to go get some bbq and cocktails. The bbq was a great deal and the cocktails were really unique. I wanted to pair the bright pink with bright blue. I feel better in pants when I'm wearing heels. I think makes me look more in proportion. I didn't know the parking lot was gravel so I had a little trouble navigating it.

Pants- JcPenney (exact), Shirt- New York and Company (similar), Bracelet- (similar), Earrings- Vintage (similar new, similar vintage), Shoes- Target (similar)


Pants- JcPenney (exact), Shirt- New York and Company (similar), Bracelet- (similar), Earrings- Vintage (similar new, similar vintage), Shoes- Target (similar)
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

I did want to mention that you can get a Clarisonic Mia  for $89. I love my Mia 2 it really changed my skin and I just wanted to let you guys know about this great deal .

8 comments :

Tessy Onyia said...

Beautiful you, beautiful outfit, The outfit suits you. Lovely blog too.

www.tessyonyia.com

Abigail Castro said...

Love this combo! I adore the color of your pants :)

Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

Tamara Farhat said...

Love this color combo so bright and bold!

XoXo,

Tamara - LoveofMode.com

Darcy said...

The color of those pants is so pretty!
www.amemoryofus.com

Doused In Pink said...

Love the bold colors! Such a chic look!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Lauren Blair said...

Love this color combo! I'm the same way- I like to wear heels with pants and feel "naked" if I'm in flats with pants. XO
Lauren-Blair
www.gracerock-kellyroll.com

101thingsilove/Johanna said...

Pink pants for the win!

Lindsey Puls said...

Oooh this is such a beautiful look! I love how well the colors go together. And I agree...wearing heels with pants is the way to go. :)

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/