Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Doll

I wore this to work. We had some princesses in. At work I usually wear jeans and a tee but when I hold an event at the store I try to dress up a little bit.

Shirt- Banana Republic(similar), Skirt- Forever 21(exact), Shoes- JcPenney (exact)
I've started packing for my vacation so if anyone has any recomenddations on things to do/see/eat in Chicago, St. Louis or Kansas City, let me know in the comments.


Shirt- Banana Republic(similar and more bow blouses below), Skirt- Forever 21(exact), Shoes- JcPenney (exact)
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest


9 comments :

Tamara Farhat said...

This top is so pretty! I really love how you styled it with this skirt!

XoXo,

Tamara - LoveofMode.com

A Modern Mom Blog said...

Cute outfit! I love the how the print on the top coordinates with the silhouette of your outfit
Carly at A Modern Mom Blog

Straight A Style said...

What a cute outfit. I always love white and blue together. That's a great skirt.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Laura Bambrick said...

That top is so fun! What a cute print!

Kathrine Eldridge said...

I love the print on this blouse! So feminine and fun! Wonderful look Jessica!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Shea Sayers said...

This is such a pretty, feminine look--I love the print of the top and that white eyelet skirt. And the pink shoes are so fun!

kileen valenzuela said...

this blouse is so cute! love it with the eyelet skirt.

cute & little
kileen

Lindsey Puls said...

Super cute look! I love that skirt! And I'm actually getting on a plane for Chicago in a couple hours, haha. I'll let you know if I have any suggestions when I get there. :)

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

101thingsilove/Johanna said...

Love this combo...blue and white is so fresh!