Thursday, July 7, 2016

Tiki

I wore this to go to dinner. We tried Jamaican food. It was so spicy but very good. I went to the beach the weekend before I wore this dress. And we went to a bar with tables in the water. I had a great time but unfortunately I got a pretty bad sunburn. This dress was comfortable to deal with my sunburned back.




Dress- Vintage (similar), Necklace- Charming Charlie (similar), Shoes- Steve Madden (similar), Earrings- Charming Charlie (similar), Lips- Urban Decay Naked 
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest
Here are some more tropical prints


14 comments :

Shauna C said...

This pop of pink was perfect for the dress!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Blaire Bingham said...

Such a beautiful dress. I love the unique print.
xo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod

Laura Bambrick said...

I adore that dress and the wrap look of it! One of my favorites on you!

Mary Murnane said...

I love this look! So gorgeous. Drinks in the water sounds fantastic, sorry about your sunburn!

Mary
www.marymurnane.com

Lorena said...

Gorgeous vintage dress - I love the colors.
Ouch - I got isolation a few years ago in my back during a vacation to Puerto Rico it's one of the most painful things eVER.

Shannon Jenkins said...

So cute! Love this print!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles

101thingsilove/Johanna said...

This dress is made for you, girl!

Kathrine Eldridge said...

The print on this dress is gorgeous! I adore the colors. What a beautiful look Jessica!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris said...

Lovely dress!!
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: BARE SHOULDERS MAXI DRESS

Stripes n Vibes said...

I really like the dress print and colors are stunning! Perfect summer dress and it looks so good on you!

Tanya
www.stripesnvibes.com

Rebecca Young said...

I love this dress - it is in my favourite colours

Doused In Pink said...

Such a cute dress! Love the pop of pink!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Rachel said...

Love your dress! Such a pretty color!

http://chicglamstyle.com

Happiness at Mid Life said...

What a pretty dress, the colors are so pretty.

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com