Saturday, July 9, 2016

Makeup I'd like to try

I just got a few things from Ulta. I got some NYX and a Becca set on sale for $20. I've been playing more with makeup lately. I like learning new things and trying new looks. There are a few things that are catching my eye.
 Buxom customizable eyeshadow palette. I love the idea of being able to pick all the colors you want  in a palette. Wild Nights and Prenup look like great colors. I have a lot of neutrals so I'd pick accent colors. $40
 Narsissist Cheek Studio Palette. Blush is one of those things I don't have alot of. I normally use Super Orgasm and I have a few blushes from holiday sets. This palette looks like it will do it all. It has contour,highlight and blush shades.$65

Makeup geek. I haven't tried anything from this brand.  I saw this cool Jaclyn Hill look with orange shadows and mint liner and I think it looks really fresh for summer. I want to try some of their orange shadows(Chickadee,Morocco) and the mint liner. Shadows $6, Liner $9 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. The colors are so gorgeous. It has some good neutrals,some berrys and orange-y tones. I think its' a really interesting mix.I like that is mostly matte because I have a lot of shimmery and glittery shades. It isn't like anything I have in my collection and they will complement what I already have. $42

Too Faced Melteds. I've tried these formulas before. I want to try new colors. I have It's Happening in the mattes but I'd love to try Bend and Snap. In the original I'd like to try Jelly Donut. $21

5 comments :

kyna gem said...

oh wow! I'd like to try Buxom's customizable palette as well!

www.kynagem.com

Len Parent said...

Awesome collection. Thanks for the inspiration!
Have a wonderful day!
Much love, Len
http://www.lenparent.com

Lindsey Puls said...

Oooh I miss shopping at Ulta so much! I really love Too Faced as well! When I get back to the US one day, I'll have to give these a try!

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Amber Shannon said...

Hope you get to soon try the products you picked out! Loving those lip colors!!


Amber
All the Cute 🎀

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris said...

Beautiful colors ;)
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: CROCHET SUMMER LOOK