Saturday, July 2, 2016

June Budget

I like reading other bloggers budget posts because I'm noisy and I like to see what people buy. I don't nessercarily have a shopping budget but I would like to be more mindful of what I buy. I haven't bought clothes in a while but in June I picked up a few things.
1. Old Navy Tropical Dress I wore this when I went to the beach. I didn't get pictures of it but I can see me wearing it all summer.I love the print.  Currently on sale for $20. I spend $12, when I got it was on sale for $22 and I had a $10 gift card from Shopkick.

2 Denim Shorts I've been wanting a pair of denim shorts for a while. These are very short but I have tiny legs and these make me look like I have long legs. I got them for Beyonce. Worn Here $15.90

3 Mint Necklace I got this to go with my Beyonce outfit. I can't find it online but I wore it here. $10.00 (similar mint necklace)

4 Sandro Ferrone Dress I got this in a local shop. I can dress it down with flat sandals. It was approximately $70. I had a coupon and a gift card. Worn Here (similar dress)

Total Spent 107.90 I feel like I got a lot for my money. The dresses and shorts I can see my wearing a ton all summer. And the dark dress would look good year round. I like the mint necklace I will probably wind up sharing it with my mom since she is really into mint right now.

Do you enjoy budget posts?


Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

5 comments :

Maria said...

Adorable and stylish.
http://www.ootdchannel.com/

Bogi RedReticule said...

That floral dress is gorgeous! Something that you can wear for years to come.

Red Reticule

Doused In Pink said...

You got some great pieces! Both dresses are so pretty!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Rachel said...

Beautiful dresses!

http://chicglamstyle.com

Midnight Cowgirl said...

That dress from Old Navy is darling!