White Crop Top I've been wanting one of those cute matching sets and I grabbed this crop top to pair with the eyelet skirt. They aren't identical but I like them together. I think it will also go with my other high waisted skirts. $15.90
2. Eyelet Skirt I love eyelet for summer. My navy eyelet skirt met its demise at a fourth of July party. I really like the full skirt shape. It does have a matching top but I didn't like the boxy look and I didn't see it at my Forever 21. $22.90
3. Pink Flats I used to have pink flats and I wore them out completely so these are just a replacement. I paid $20.62, they are on sale for $27.49.
4. Betsey Johnson Heels. I showed these in my Quirky Shoes under $150 post and I had to have them. I think they are fun but super wearable. I paid $50.99 but they are on sale for $59.99 and you can get an extra 15% off with the code WKND
5 H&M Top. I really like the print. The colors are really nice and it was an awesome price. It may not get a ton of wear in the summer but I know I'll wear it a lot in the fall. $9.99
6. Hot Pink Pants These were another Jc Penney purchase. I went with the short instead of petite and I really like the way they fit. I love pink and I don't have a lot of pink clothes. They are $27.99 I got them for $20.99
7. Charming Charlie Tassel Necklace I've really been liking tassel necklaces and layered necklace so I really liked this Charming Charlie necklace that has both. I paid $15 but now it's on sale for $6.99
In total I spent $135.77 I feel like I got my money's worth. Most of the pieces can be worn year round. They all can be worn with a lot of different things.