Saturday, July 30, 2016

July Budget

It's time to look at what I bought in July. I think I got some really good pieces. I also have some things that aren't in the collage. My mom bought me some clothes for my birthday and I'm only including things that I've bought in the collage. I've already worn a lot of the items but I haven't uploaded those outfits yet.
1. White Crop Top I've been wanting one of those cute matching sets and I grabbed this crop top to pair with the eyelet skirt. They aren't identical but I like them together. I think it will also go with my other high waisted skirts. $15.90

2. Eyelet Skirt I love eyelet for summer. My navy eyelet skirt met its demise at a fourth of July party. I really like the full skirt shape. It does have a matching top but I didn't like the boxy look and I didn't see it at my Forever 21. $22.90

3. Pink Flats I used to have pink flats and I wore them out completely so these are just a replacement. I paid $20.62, they are on sale for $27.49.

4. Betsey Johnson Heels. I showed these in my Quirky Shoes under $150 post and I had to have them. I think they are fun but super wearable. I paid $50.99 but they are on sale for $59.99 and you can get an extra 15% off with the code WKND

5 H&M Top. I really like the print. The colors are really nice and it was an awesome price. It may not get a ton of wear in the summer but I know I'll wear it a lot in the fall.  $9.99

6. Hot Pink Pants These were another Jc Penney purchase. I went with the short instead of petite and I really like the way they fit. I love pink and I don't have a lot of pink clothes. They are $27.99 I got them for $20.99

7. Charming Charlie Tassel Necklace I've really been liking tassel necklaces and layered necklace so I really liked this Charming Charlie necklace that has both. I paid $15 but now it's on sale for $6.99

 In total I spent $135.77 I feel like I got my money's worth. Most of the pieces can be worn year round. They all can be worn with a lot of different things.
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

4 comments :

Shauna C said...

Oh gosh, I LOVE those pink pants! What a find.

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Cassie said...

Looks like it was quite the hot pink month! You grabbed some really fun pieces though.

Anonymous said...

I love those flats!

irinka said...

I have pants in exact hot pink color and LOVE them. I even wrote a post on how to wear them. You'll be surprised with all the colors you can wear with hot pink.
In case you are interested here is my post
http://fashionchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2015/08/how-to-wear-hot-pinkfuchsia-pants.html#!/2015/08/how-to-wear-hot-pinkfuchsia-pants.html