Thursday, July 21, 2016

Irresistible Me Diamond Flat Iron Review

The product was offered to me to review by Irresistible me; all opinions are my own.

I received the Diamond straightener from Irresistible Me. The hair straightener sells for $149.It arrived very fast. The packaging is sturdy and details the features of the iron. It is a one inch plate and the cord rotates completely around. It is a ceramic flat iron with a twist. The ceramic plates are coated with crushed diamonds and tourmaline. It heats up extremely fast but takes a while to cool down. I like that it has an auto shutoff. The instruction booklet contains instructions for heat for your hair type and some styling tips. I really liked the included styling tips.

 Since my hair is very straight naturally I’ve been using it for styling. I’ve done a flip in. It was very easy to use and didn’t take a long time since it heats up so quickly. It also helps tame my frizz. I think it makes my hair look shinier. This iron doesn’t take many passes to create straight hair or the style you are going for.

I wear a pony tail at work most of the time. So I always have a little bump. I’ve been using the straightener a lot to get that bump out for when I go out after work. I think this is a really great styling tool.
I’ll be back with some before and afters and a hair style or 2.
  Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

10 comments :

awhite said...

Your hair looks awesome, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Laura Bambrick said...

I have the curling wand from Irrestible Me and love it! They have great products!

Straight A Style said...

I've heard great things about this hair tool!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

cielofronteras said...

I love Irresistible Me Products a lot! Great review! =)


- Cielo
Mermaid in Heels

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Thanks for sharing this iron! You hair looks beautiful!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Camila Alarcon said...

Lovely post, I did a review on the flat iron too and I loved it!

My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris said...

Interesting post ;)
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: MARRAKECH | TRAVEL VLOG

Shea Sayers said...

Your hair really does look so smooth and shiny! I have a cheap straightener from Target, I really need to upgrade!

Rebecca said...

I have never used a straightener before but I would love to try one. This one sounds like it would be perfect!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca/blog/

Rachel said...

Very pretty results. I love my Irresistable Me hair curler as well.
Rachel xo
http://garaytreasures.com