Thursday, July 28, 2016

Great Ways to Use A Flat Iron

Last week I gave you guys a review of the Irresistible Me Diamond Flat Iron. I’ve been trying to use it in a few different ways and I am going to show you some of them. I still use it mostly for styling since my hair is pretty straight.

My most used way is getting the ponytail bump out of my hair. Most days at work I wear a pony tail and I don’t like to wear them all the time when I go out. The ceramic flat iron gets rid of the bump so fast you can’t tell I had a pony tail in.

I’ve also been using it to spice up my ponytails a little. I curled the hair in my ponytail to give it a little bounce. I think it looks fun and kinda sporty. When I take it out of this style my hair has soft waves. I’ve tried curling my whole head with the straightener but I need a little more practice.

I wanted to try a retro flipped pony. I used the same method the instructions described to do a flip out I just did it on a pony tail. It took a few passes. This pony has a retro flair.
 Thanks to Irresistible me for the flat iron. All opinions are my own. Do you guys use straightners in creative ways? I’d love to learn some new ways to do my hair.
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

7 comments :

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

You're hair looks great! I've heard of people using flat irons to curl, but I don't have the skills to make it work.

Laura Bambrick said...

I love using my flat iron to curl! It gives me the best curls that stay for days!

Shauna C said...

Wow, you look gorgeous!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Lindsey Puls said...

Your hair looks great! I love the flippy ponytail look! I would love to be able to master curling my hair with my straightener...but I need A LOT of practice yet too. Haha.

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Kathrine Eldridge said...

You hair look wonderful! I really love the ponytail look!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Straight A Style said...

Wow, it looks great! It's hard to get ponytail creases out.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Happiness at Mid Life said...

I use a flat iron everyday but always just to straighten my hair. Great ideas!

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com