Saturday, June 11, 2016

Swim Suits under $35

Summer is coming and that means it's time to think about swimsuits. I've found four great swimsuits under $35.
 The colors in this suit from Target are so cute. Peach,mint and lilac are great for summer. The color blocking is really on trend. Top $17.99-19.99  Bottom $14.99

 This Old Navy suit is on my list. I love the print Top $18 Bottom $15 TOTAL 33
 This rainbow suit from Aerie is on sale. The colors are great and I love the hip cutout. Top $15  Bottom $15 TOTAL 30
I love the scoop neck on this suit. The bright pink and peach combo is really modern. The hip straps and back straps make it really interesting. This suit has a great athletic vibe. Top $17.97  Bottom $12.97 total 30.94

5 comments :

Mica T said...

That second printed one looks really good and perfect for summer! :)


Away From The Blue Blog

Rachel said...

Beautiful!

http://chicglamstyle.com

Shauna C said...

I love the pink, it's so cute for summer.

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Amber Shannon said...

I usually get bikinis from Target, they have SUCH cute ones...but wow, that Old Navy palm print one is SO adorable!


Amber
All the Cute 🎀
Today's Post: Striped Chambray Dress

Lindsey Puls said...

These are all so cute! I really like the print on the third one!

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/