Thursday, June 30, 2016

Sandro Ferrone Floral Dress

I mentioned in my last post that my networking event was at a boutique. It was at a store called Sandro Ferrone. It's an Italian fast fashion chain. The first US location opened up in Annapolis. I tried on a ton of dresses and this is the one I purchased.
I love the bold florals and the squared off neckline is an interesting detail. I like that it's a different shape than what I normally wear and it can be wearable year round.


Dress- Sandro Ferrone, Bag- Kate Spade(Similar), Bracelet- Vintage (similar), Shoes- Target (similar), Necklace-(Similar), Lips- Urban Decay Firebird
You can find Sandro Ferrone on Facebook.
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

15 comments :

awhite said...

Love this cut + pretty floral, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Abigail Castro said...

Cute dress, I love that floral print!

Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

Straight A Style said...

You picked the right one. Love that floral on you!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Mary Murnane said...

Love the silhouette of this dress!! Those florals are perfect on you.

Mary
www.marymurnane.com

Kathrine Eldridge said...

I just adore the bold print of this dress! The colors are gorgeous and the layered necklaces are a nice touch. :)

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

kileen valenzuela said...

this dress is beautiful and I'm loving the print!

cute & little

kileen
jewelry giveaway | weekly linkup

Shannon Jenkins said...

So pretty! Love the florals!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

This dress fits you really well!

Lindsey Puls said...

That dress looks absolutely stunning on you! Love the print! :)

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Tamara Farhat said...

Gorgeous dress! I adore the big bold print!

XoXo,

Tamara - LoveofMode.com

Carly said...

You look great in the floral print and the bold lip is the perfect addition. Happy weekend!
Carly from Dresses & Denim

Midnight Cowgirl said...

What a beautiful dress! I really like the floral print :)

Amber Shannon said...

How exciting to attend a blogger event. How did you like Annapolis? I went a couple of times last year!

Happy Fourth of July weekend!!


Amber
All the Cute 🎀
Today's Post: Casually Striped...

Shelbee On The Edge said...

I love a bold floral on a black background. This dress is so pretty and flattering! And I love your shoes. Absolutely beautiful look!

Shelbee
http://www.shelbeeontheedge.com/coral-sandals-and-on-the-edge-of-the-week-link-up-3/

Heather said...

Gorgeous floral print and colors. You look great!