Saturday, June 18, 2016

Romantic Red Dresses

I just started reading Me Before You. I want to see the movie. The thing that really stood out for me from the trailer was the gorgeous red dress. I put together some swoonworthy red dresses.
I love how high the fullness starts on this ASOS dress but half of it is still nipped in at the waist. It is a really interesting shape. $122
This J.Crew dress is a little more coral than red but it has great details. I love the simple shape paired with a hip flounce. $149.99
I like the high neck on this lace dress. I like the contrasting lining. $138.00
This pleated dress is for the taller ladies. It has a great shape and I love the pleated skirt. $89.00
This Stop Staring dress is so similar to the one from the movie. I love the retro vibe. $66.90


3 comments :

Rachel said...

Beautiful dresses! Great post!

http://chicglamstyle.com

Amber Shannon said...

So many gorgeous red dresses!!



Amber
All the Cute 🎀
Today's Post: Floral Swing Tank

Lindsey Puls said...

Oh wow! These dresses are all gorgeous! I really love the one from ASOS! A red dress is something I don't own...but I really wish I did! :)

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/