Thursday, June 9, 2016

Pin Up

I wore this to networking. This Cambie dress is one of my favorite things I've made. I finished another one recently. It's a little tight so I haven't worn it yet. I didn't measure myself before making it because this one still fit.

Dress- Made by Me (similar style), Shoes- Sam Edelman (similar), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (similar), Necklace- (similar), Lips- Melted Matte It's Happening

Dress- Made by Me (similar style), Shoes- Sam Edelman (similar), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (similar), Necklace- (similar), Lips- Melted Matte It's Happening
Linkups, Facebook

9 comments :

Shauna C said...

You are so talented! Love the print

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

What a fun dress, how cool you can make dresses!

Laura Bambrick said...

Super adorable dress! Love the fun print! You are so talented!

awhite said...

This dress is so fun, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

101thingsilove/Johanna said...

How darling is that dress? Summa time!

Shea Sayers said...

I'm so impressed that you made that dress! It looks great on you and I love the fun print!

Abigail Castro said...

What a fun dress!! Too cute :)

Abby
Current Giveaway: Faded Days Sunglasses

Shelbee On The Edge said...

Such an adorable dress. You really are talented! And I love those shoes. What a great color! You are absolutely adorable!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

J. Elle said...

Such a fun and adorable dress! One of the best things about sewing is how you can choose fun fabrics like this for true one of a kind pieces. Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday! Hope to see you back next week.

Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots