Saturday, June 4, 2016

Great Sandals under $50

Sandals are a summer essential. I've rounded up some of the best pairs under $50. There's a mix of wedges, heels and flats. I tried to find some eye catching prints and color combos.
Aersoles are so comfortable. I like the colors in these A2 by Aerosoles sandals. The colors are still neutral so they will go with everything but the floral heel makes it interesting $ 49.99
I love the bold print on these Bakers shoes. The colors are eye-catching and they would look great with a simple white dress or an orange dress. $41.99
These BP Wedges scream summer. I love the nautical touch of the stripes. They also come in a cool pink floral, black and brown.$39.90
These Diba shoes have a slight wedge but they aren't very high. The floral print is really on trend. $34.99
These Merona slides are great for casual days. I'm a fan of the leopard but they also come in great neutral shades and a fun multicolor beaded version. $22.99

3 comments :

Aditi Oberoi Malhotra said...

All of these shoes look amazing! Very unique!!

Adi xx
www.fancycorrectitude.com

Shauna C said...

I just bought that nautical stripe pair, and they come in the mail today!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Rachel said...

Beautiful sandals!

http://chicglamstyle.com