Thursday, June 23, 2016

Cat and Mouse

A few of my friends record music together. They needed a girl backup voice so I went over and recorded with them. I had my friend take these while our other friend was picking up a forgotten piece of equipment. Recording was really fun.

Dress- Trashy Diva (similar,same style), Bracelets- Elephant- Stella & Dot(exact,steal), Spike- Stella & Dot (exact), Pink- Charming Charlie (exact), Mouse Shoes- Marc by Marc Jacobs (same style,steal)

I thought pairing my leopard dress with my mouse shoes would be really fun.
Dress- Trashy Diva (similar,same style), Bracelets- Elephant- Stella & Dot(exact,steal), Spike- Stella & Dot (exact), Pink- Charming Charlie (exact), Mouse Shoes- Marc by Marc Jacobs (same style,steal)
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

11 comments :

Kathrine Eldridge said...

I adore this animal print dress! The fit is perfect on you. Chic and sophisticated lady you are!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

The Fashion Folks said...

So lovely with the colorful pink bag to the leo print! Xx

www.thefashionfolks.com

Straight A Style said...

Recording music?! How fun. You look so cute in this fun animal print.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Doused In Pink said...

How fun that you got to be a backup singer! I love your cute animal print dress!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Amber Shannon said...

Recording and jamming with friends sounds fun!! It seems I'm attracted to musicians, as my current BF (and the guy I dated before him) were both musically talented and it's always cool vibing and singing.

Love the leopard on leopard. Fun indeed!!


Amber
All the Cute 🎀
Today's Post: Popover Dress

Len Parent said...

Simply stunning, Jess! Love your matching dress and shoes. Lovely photos!
much love, Len
http://www.lenparent.com

Shea Sayers said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I love the combination of the shoes and dress, so cute!

Carly said...

I bet you were an awesome back up singer and I love your head to toe leopard outfit!
Carly from Dresses & Denim

Maria said...

Stunning collection you have. Thanks for sharing and See more at:
OOTD Channel

Sandy said...

I LOVE leopard print! It literally goes with anything! And this dress is just darling :)

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Great dress and fun shoes too!

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com