Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Don't Hurt Yourself

I saw Beyonce two weeks ago and it was amazing! She is one of my favorite performers. As soon as the commercial for the tour came on during the Super Bowl came on I ran and grabbed my phone and called my friends that were at another party and we immediately started planning to go. We didn't get tickets for Baltimore which is closer to us so we saw her at Hershey Park. We all went over my friend's house to watch Lemonade when that came out. Most of this outfit is new. I wanted to get something fun for this concert.

Shirt- Banana Republic(similar), Shorts- Forever 21 (exact), Bralette- Aerie (exact), Necklace- Charming Charlie (similar), Shoes- Sam Edelman (simlar)

 I bought these shorts from Forever 21. Shorts have been hard to find for me so I was so excited when they fit. They are really short but they make my legs look long and they are pretty high waisted which I think tones down the shortness. I think they are a little pin-up-y and I really like that.
I got the bralette from Aerie. I've really been liking the bralette trend. I thought a bandeau style with long lace said more cute lace crop top than bra. This is so comfy and it was 50% off.
Shirt- Banana Republic(similar), Shorts- Forever 21 (exact), Bralette- Aerie (exact), Necklace- Charming Charlie (similar), Shoes- Sam Edelman (similar)
Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

10 comments :

Straight A Style said...

So fun to see her live! I just know she must be amazing. Great concert look.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Laura Bambrick said...

You look great for a Beyonce concert! Fun top!

Shelbee On The Edge said...

That lemon print is so adorable! Very cute outfit for a summer's night out! I do hope you will join my new Link Up on Fridays!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Rachel said...

Fun look, cute top and lovely make up.
Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
Rachel xo
http://garaytreasures.com

Lindsey Puls said...

Oooh that's awesome you get to see her! My friends have tickets to her show in Chicago, and I must say, I'm a bit jealous. Haha. Your outfit is perfect for the concert! I think those shorts are awesome...I have a similar pair, and they are the only ones I feel comfortable wearing during the summer.

I hope you're having a great week, Jessica!

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Lauren Blair said...

Such a cute top! I love it! Great concert look! XO
Lauren-Blair
www.prefertobedemure.com

Doused In Pink said...

The print of your top is so cute! This is the perfect outfit for a concert!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Shea Sayers said...

Ooh how fun, and this look is so perfect for a concert! I love the print of your top! I hope you had a great time!

Savvy Southern Chic said...

Fun print! Great outfit for a concert.

Victoria Shklanko said...

Such a cute top!
I hope you had a great time!

http://www.apparelshopusa.com/hanes-french-lace-panty-control-top-sheer-toe-pantyhose-365.html