Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Anniversary

I wore this for the one year at work. I tend to wear the same thing to work but when we have an event I wear something different. I thought this ice cream top my grandma got me a while ago was perfect for the occasion. I haven't worn it before because I don't like the back but a sweater takes care of that. These shoes aren't my work shoes but my work shoes look like they've been worked in for a year. These are my new walking around town shoes. They aren't super stylish but they should be good for longer walks in the city.

Shirt- gift (similar), Jeans- Old Navy (exact), Shoes- Nine West (exact under $20), Sweater- Loft (simliar), Lips- Too Faced Melted Matte It's Happening, Bag- Coach (similar,steal), Earrings- Charming Charlie (exact)


Shirt- gift (similar), Jeans- Old Navy (exact), Shoes- Nine West (exact under $20), Sweater- Loft (simliar), Lips- Too Faced Melted Matte It's Happening, Bag- Coach (similar,steal), Earrings- Charming Charlie (exact)
Facebook, Linkups, Instagram 

8 comments :

Shea Sayers said...

Well you know I love the ice cream print top, it's so fun!! Happy 1 year anniversary at your job :)

Laura Bambrick said...

What a fun top! It's adorable!

Mica T said...

That ice cream print is so fun! I like your colourful bag and shoes with the outfit too :)

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary at work! :)


Away From The Blue Blog

Straight A Style said...

An ice cream top is perfect for a celebration day. Congrats on one year!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Lauren Blair said...

Such a cute top! And everyone needs comfy shoes- those are fun! Happy anniversary! XO
Lauren-Blair
www.prefertobedemure.com

101thingsilove/Johanna said...

Your shirt is adorable!

Rachel said...

So lovely, I like the print on the top.
Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
Rachel xo
http://garaytreasures.com

Happiness at Mid Life said...

What fun top! Your grandma has a fun whimsical taste.

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com