Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Spring Wedding Guest Look

A few weekends ago one of my friend's got married. She is the first one of us to get married. She had a cute wedding in the park. I planned on wearing a maxi dress but it looked like rain and I didn't want a dress trailing on the wet ground. Thankfully, the weather stayed nice for her wedding and reception.
I stuck with fun spring colors. Pink and orange is one of my favorite color combos. I added a little bit of yellow and a hint of green.
NYX Matte is one of my favorite matte lipsticks. This color is shocking pink and it sort of matches my bracelet. The bracelet is pink on one side and orange on the other.


Dress- New York and Company (very similar), Sweater- Loft (Similar), Belt- Jc Penney (similar), Ring- Forever 21 (similar), Spike Bracelet- Stella & Dot (exact), Two-tone bracelet- Charming Charlie (exact), Shoes- Aersoles (exact style, similar), Purse- Kate Spade (similar,steal), Lips- Nyx Matte Shocking Pink

Linkups, Facebook, Instagram
See Wedding Guest Dresses under $50

20 comments :

Laura Bambrick said...

What a fun bright look for a spring wedding! Love that dress on you!

Shauna C said...

I love the mix of colors. So perfect for spring and a wedding!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Love the bold color of this dress! The pops of yellow are a nice contrast. So pretty!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Whitney Damrau said...

I never think of mixing orange and gray, but I should because I love it! Glad you had a fun time at the wedding!

Xoxo,

Whitney & Blaire

Peaches In A Pod

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

That dress fits you perfectly!

101thingsilove/Johanna said...

NYX Matte Lipstick is my favorite! I wear it everyday!

Straight A Style said...

Perfect spring wedding look! I love the fit of that dress on you.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Ali Hval said...

It's so rare to see the color orange!! I absolutely love it on you. :)

Aleczandra Sallows said...

This bright orange dress + pink bag combo is stunning!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Shannon Jenkins said...

So cute! Loving all the fun colors!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris said...

Lovely colour ;)

xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: WORKING GIRL STYLE WITH CULOTTES

Sarah Dufries said...

I love this outfit! The lace is beautiful! And I love the pink with the orange!

Sarah
http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

Shea Sayers said...

What a pretty look for a spring wedding! All those colors are so fun, and I love that you added (gorgeous!) pink lipstick too.

Courtney Lang said...

This is such a gorgeous dress for a spring wedding! And that's so exciting that she's the first of your friends to get married!!

http://thecourtneydiaries.com

awhite said...

Love this bright + fun color on you!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Rachel said...

This is such a lovely dress and I love the colors too. Congrats to your friend.
Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
Rachel xo
http://garaytreasures.com

Jessica Jannenga said...

Love the style of the dress and the orange with yellow is a pretty combo on you!
Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Ruth Maldonado said...

I love the lip color! So bright and fun for Spring!

http://www.mylittlenest.org

Rachel said...

such a lovely look! It really suits you :)

http://chicglamstyle.com

benilhalk said...

How beautiful Wedding Guest look!! I love your orange dress. I liked the way you pulled that pink bag and yellow footwear with this. My cousin is getting engaged at some domestic Seattle venues and I am also thinking to experiment with colors with it. Thanks for sharing inspiration.