Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Red, White and Blue

I don't love shorts. It's so hard to find a pair that looks even halfway decent and they are either too long or too short. I got these LOFT shorts last summer and I'm learning to like shorts. I think I look better in dresses and skirts. But I'm learning to like myself in shorts. I wore this to a weekend cookout.
Shorts- LOFT (similar,same style), Shirt- Banana Republic (similar), Shoes- Old Navy (similar), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (exact), Lips- Melted Matte It's Happening 

That's my Fitbit in my pocket.I didn't realize it was showing through when I took pictures.  When I wear something with a pocket I keep it in there. It might not be as accurate as on the wrist but I feel like it counts my steps when I'm carrying something or pushing a cart where on my wrist it doesn't.
Shorts- LOFT (similar,same style), Shirt- Banana Republic (similar), Shoes- Old Navy (similar), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (exact), Lips- Melted Matte It's Happening

Like my blog on Facebook, Follow on Instagram and Pinterest, Linkups 

16 comments :

Shauna C said...

This was the perfect look for the holiday!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Laura Bambrick said...

LOFT shorts are the best! I love the options they have with extra length and the details on them and prints are all so cute! These are no exception!

Lauren Blair said...

You look lovely in shorts! And I love that teal on you! Haha, I've had stuff show in photos before that I was trying to hide! XO
Lauren-Blair
www.prefertobedemure.com

Aditi Oberoi Malhotra said...

Very cute!! Loving this look babe!

Adi xx
www.fancycorrectitude.com

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

I'm all about shorts and the length on these is perfect :)

Julie Wunder said...

What a great pair of shorts! They are hard to find! Looking fabulous.

Doused In Pink said...

Those shorts are so cute and are the perfect length! This is such a fun look!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Straight A Style said...

What a fun outfit. those shorts are too cute!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Shea Sayers said...

I think those are great shorts--I love the waistband detail. I'm not much of a shorts person either, but if I can find a few in a length I like I'll wear them a lot!

Lindsey Puls said...

What a cute look! Love it! And I hear you, finding shorts that fit just right can be a challenge! I currently only have one pair I like to wear.

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Kathrine Eldridge said...

I'm a big fan of LOFT shorts! They have such a nice fit and that top is such a pretty color. Cute casual look!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

awhite said...

Classic color combo!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Rachel said...

I think these shorts look cute! Lovely outfit.
Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
Rachel xo
http://garaytreasures.com

J. Elle said...

These shorts are such a good length and the waistband detail is fab! I really like how you completed this summer look with espadrilles - very flattering.

Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday! Hope to see you back next week.

Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Great top and love the details on your shorts.

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Blogger said...

Earn free satoshis from Easy Bitcoin. 11 to 33 satoshis per 10 mins.