Thursday, May 19, 2016

Dog Sweater

I wore this for a belated Mother's Day with my mom and grandma. We tried a restaurant my mom had mentioned a few months ago. It was really good and it was farm to table. I got a fried chicken sandwich topped with crab dip.

Sweater- J.Crew (similar, under $10), Skirt- Thrift (similar), Shoes- Charming Charlie (similar), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (exact), Purse- Coach (similar, steal), Lips- NYX Sweet Pink, Necklace- Amazon (similar)
I think the navy sweater pairs really well with bright colors.

Sweater- J.Crew (similar, under $10), Skirt- Thrift (similar), Shoes- Charming Charlie (similar), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (exact), Purse- Coach (similar, steal), Lips- NYX Sweet Pink, Necklace- Amazon (similar)

Linkups, Facebook, Instagram

8 comments :

Shelbee On The Edge said...

Um okay...I am totally in love with this sweater! I am such a sucker for a quirky picture front and center on a sweater. And it does look adorable with the bright skirt!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

awhite said...

Such a cute sweater, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Shauna C said...

That sandwich sounds pretty amazing :) Super cute sweater too

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Straight A Style said...

Perfect outfit for dining out. Sounds like a fun meal with your mom and grandma!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Doused In Pink said...

That sandwich sounds so good! I love your fun sweater and this cute look!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Kathrine Eldridge said...

This is such a cute sweater! I love the pink skirt with it and I adore that necklace too. :)

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Shea Sayers said...

That sweater is too cute, and I love how your skirt and necklace coordinate with it perfectly!

Fashionista Momma said...

What a fun sweater. Totally cute. xo ~ Megan The Fashionista Momma