Thursday, May 26, 2016

Inspiration

On Tuesday I saw Laura from I do deClaire pair navy,coral and light blue. I thought it was a great color combo. I don't have any light blue but I have bright blue shoes. The bright blue felt a little more me. It's fun to find inspiration and make it your own.

Shirt- Cynthia Rowley (similar), Skirt- Loft (similar), Bracelet- Forever 21 (similar), Ring- Charming Charlie (exact), Shoes- Sam Edelman (similar), Purse- Coach (similar,under $20), Lips- Maybelline Vivid Rose 

I have a set of floral stacking rings from Charming Charlie. I thought I'd wear one by itself. I think the single ring adds a bit of daintiness.

Shirt- Cynthia Rowley (similar), Skirt- Loft (similar), Bracelet- Forever 21 (similar), Ring- Charming Charlie (exact), Shoes- Sam Edelman (similar), Purse- Coach (similar,under $20), Lips- Maybelline Vivid Rose 
Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest, Linkups

18 comments :

awhite said...

Love this pretty coral top, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Shauna C said...

These colors are so good together. The bag is the cutest size!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Laura Bambrick said...

I love your version of these colors together! That yellow bag is a super cute addition, too! Thanks for the shout out!

Hanna Lei said...

I love the detail on your top -Hanna Lei

Latest Post: Casual (but Cute!) Kimono Outfit Inspiration

Marina Summers said...

Such a beautiful outfit for warm weather! Love the colors and textures.

Marina

www.marinasummers.com

Sarah Dufries said...

I love this outfit! The detailing in each piece is so beautiful!

Sarah
http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

Elise Von E said...

Love all the colors!! Your top is so pretty!!

xx, Elise
www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

Such a fun outfit and I love the texture of your skirt!

Isabel Robertson said...

Gorgeous outfit! I love your skirt!

Bella x
https://bellasfashionjournal.com

Amber Shannon said...

Very pretty outfit... I sometimes find myself getting outfit inspo from other bloggers, too!! :o)


Amber
All the Cute 🎀

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Love this details on this pretty top! I have shorts very similar to this skirt that you are wearing which is such a cool texture. Lovely look!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

101thingsilove/Johanna said...

Coral just makes everyone glow!

Maggie Krol said...

The bag is absolutely gorgeous! Perfect for the summer season. Thank you for sharing. http://www.maggiekrol.com

Straight A Style said...

I loved that outfit on her too. Great color combo, and your take it great!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Lindsey Puls said...

Such a pretty outfit! I love the color of your top and that ring is just darling!

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Shea Sayers said...

I loved this color combo on Laura and I also love it on you with the bright shoes! These colors are some of my favorites. I love that gorgeous coral top too!

Happiness at Mid Life said...

What a pretty top and love the pretty color combination!

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Abigail Castro said...

I love that eyelet skirt - so pretty!

Abby | Life in the Fash Lane