Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Blue

I wore this to a networking lunch and then out on a date. I like the bright orange against the blue dress. My floral stacking rings don't really go but I love how delicate they are.

Dress- Loft (similar), Belt- New York and Company (similar), Rings- Charming Charlie (exact), Scarf- Thrift (similar), Shoes- Aerosoles (exact), Lips- Vivid Rose , Sweater- Loft (similar)


I also like the exposed darts on the dress. It makes a plain dress a little less basic.

Dress- Loft (similar), Belt- New York and Company (similar), Rings- Charming Charlie (exact), Scarf- Thrift (similar), Shoes- Aerosoles (exact), Lips- Vivid Rose , Sweater- Loft (similar)

Linkups, Facebook

14 comments :

Laura Bambrick said...

The scarf you added is beautiful! I love the orange paired with the cobalt blue!

awhite said...

You look great in blue, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Shelbee On The Edge said...

Your scarf is beautiful and it does pair wonderfully with the blue dress. And your shoes...Oh how I love your shoes! I am always a sucker for a classic Mary Jane!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Kathrine Eldridge said...

This color is so beautiful on you and I adore the colorful scarf with it. Gorgeous look!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Aleczandra Sallows said...

I love your scarf with this outfit! What a great colour!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

This dress is great on you!

Doused In Pink said...

This is such a pretty color combo! I love your neck scarf!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Ali Hval said...

I adore those rings!! And the blue against the orange is truly lovely, you're right :)

Straight A Style said...

Pretty in blue, and I love the neck scarf!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Shea Sayers said...

This is such a fun lunch-to-date night look! That dress is so pretty on you, and I love the scarf!

Monica Siembieda said...

That blue is gorgeous and I love the scarf accessory. Definitely a great look. Hope to see you at my linkup!

www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

Sarah Dufries said...

I love that blue dress! You look so great!

Sarah
http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

Amber Shannon said...

Very lovely day to date night ensemble!! Love the blue!!!


Amber
All the Cute 🎀
Today's Post: Sequin Skirt

Mummabstylish said...

Pretty scarf, love the colours together Hun..x Jacqui
www.mummabstylish.com