Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Slightly Sporty

I wore this on opening day. I didn't go but my mom did. I did a little bit of running around. Chik-fil-A was giving out sandwhiches for wearing O's stuff. So I added my baseball cap and my mom's O's purse.


Shirt- H&M (similar), Skirt- Agaci (Similar), Ring- Forever 21 (similar), Shoes- Charming Charlie(similar), Lips- Two Faced Melted Peony, Bag- Dooney and Bourke(same print,new print), Hat (similar)

My mom saw this purse on tv. Someone in the audience of an Oriole's game was wearing a larger bag in this print. I got her this bag for Christmas two years ago. Dooney and Bourke are doing MLB bags again. The prints are smaller and more subtle. You can see them here.
Shirt- H&M (similar), Skirt- Agaci (Similar), Ring- Forever 21 (similar), Shoes- Charming Charlie(similar), Lips- Two Faced Melted Peony, Bag- Dooney and Bourke(same print,new print), Hat (similar)
Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest, Linkups

17 comments :

awhite said...

I love mixing sporty elements into girlier looks! :)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Love this print on this skirt! Such a fun and feminine look!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Straight A Style said...

Love the print fo that skirt!! I am a sucker for black and white. Isn' it so fun when CFA does things like that?

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Lindsey Puls said...

This is such a fun look! I don't think I have ever seen anyone mix sport and girly so well! And I absolutely need your skirt now! :)

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Whitney Damrau said...

Polka-dots are always so much fun. It's an instant happy outfit!

Xoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod

Nina Kobi said...

This skirt looks amazing on you. xx
Nina
http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

Shauna C said...

I love how you mixed both high\low pieces like the skirt and baseball cap! Super cute idea

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Aleczandra Sallows said...

What a great outfit! I love the sheer neckline on the top, and the baseball hat is such a cute touch

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Johanna said...

Such a cute cute skirt!

Midwest Muse said...

This is such a great combo and your hair looks so pretty!

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

Such a great skirt!

Doused In Pink said...

Your skirt is darling! Love your fun bag!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Len Parent said...

Perfect look! Thanks for sharing!
Happy Wednesday!
much love, Len
http://www.lenparent.com

Shea Sayers said...

I love how you balanced the feminine and sporty elements. How fun is that bag too? I need to look into getting a Royals version... :)

Amber Shannon said...

Your skirt is SO cute! I love the dots, totally adorable!!


Amber
All the Cute 🎀
Today's Post: Jag Jeans: Sheridan Skinny

Missy May said...

That's a classy skirt. Love it and you look pretty.

http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Fun to add some sporty elements to a feminine outfit.

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com