Thursday, April 14, 2016

Prep

I wore this to a networking lunch. I feel like pants still aren't totally my thing but this is such a happy pair.
I really like these red wedges. I've had them for a while and I hope they can make it through this summer. They are a great summer shoe.

Shirt- Thift (similar),Sweater- J.Crew (similar), Pants- J.Crew (similar), Shoes- Old Navy (Similar), Bracelets, Spiky-Stella & Dot (exact) Chevron- Charming Charlie (similar), Bag- Kate Spade (similar, under $40), Lips- Nars Rikugien
Linkups,Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

10 comments :

awhite said...

Love those sunny yellow trousers!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Whitney Damrau said...

Yellow and polkadots go so well together. Those pants are so springy!

Xoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Love this bold yellow color! Cute look and loving the bracelet stack!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Shannon Jenkins said...

So cute! Loving the yellow and polka dotted combo!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles

Aleczandra Sallows said...

The pants are adorable! What a bright, lovely colour

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Straight A Style said...

I tend to feel more comfortable in a skirt or dress than pants too. I love these on you!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

"Mrs. Flex" ~ Alexis G. said...

That is a super cute outfit!

Johanna said...

You are the epitome of Spring!

LyddieGal said...

Colored pants are always fun to experiment with, and I love your chevron bangle.
Chic on the Cheap

Regine Karpel said...

Love the glasses.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com