Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Pink and Teal

I wore this to hang out with my mom. We went to the mall she got us some jewelry. I stopped in the Sephora and found the Too Faced Melted Matte and got her some eyeliner. I like the Melted Matte they are sold out online but my store had a few colors. I'm not wearing it in this post but I'll let you know when I am. I really like the color of this maxi skirt, I think it would look nice with a blush pink too.

Top-Old Navy (similar), Skirt- Loft (similar), Shoes- Sam Edelman (similar, under $30), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (similar), Bag- Kate Spade (similar,steal), Lips- Gwen Stefani Urban Decay Firebird




Top-Old Navy (similar), Skirt- Loft (similar), Shoes- Sam Edelman (similar, under $30), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (similar), Bag- Kate Spade (similar,steal), Lips- Gwen Stefani Urban Decay Firebird
Linkups, Facebook, Instagram

13 comments :

Laura Bambrick said...

What a pretty combo! I love that skirt!

That New Dress said...

Gorgeous colour combo! You look fab as always! xx

http://www.thatnewdress.com

Abigail Castro said...

I want that skirt so bad! So pretty!!

Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

101thingsilove/Johanna said...

Love a good maxi skirt. Such a fun color pairing.

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

What a cute pink blouse!

Aleczandra Sallows said...

I'm loving the bright pink blouse paired with the teal skirt!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Shauna C said...

These colors are the prettiest on you!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Love this color combo and that skirt is so pretty!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

awhite said...

Really digging that summery teal skirt!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris said...

Skirt is so nice ;)

xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: 2 LOOKS WITH FLARE JEANS + THE PERFECT TRENDY LOOK

Len Parent said...

You look absolutely fabulous girl. Love your skirt. Happy weekend!
Much love, Len
www.lenparent.com

Styleofblonde said...

What a cool outfit, I love it! The skirt is amazing! You have such a great blog, I love it. Would you like to follow each other?

Shea Sayers said...

This is such a pretty mix of colors! I love the print of that skirt too, I need more maxi skirts/dresses!