Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Play

Last week you saw this dressed styled for a work event. I went out that night and styled it for a date. I swapped out jacket and shoes. I added some fun lipstick and added a statement ring instead of a bracelet.
I've never paired this dress and jacket together. They were hanging next to each other in my closet and I thought they'd look great together.
Jacket- Jason Wu (similar), Shoes- Aersoles (exact), Dress- Trashy Diva (similar), Ring- Forever 21 (similar), Bag- Marc By Marc Jacobs (similar,steal under $40), Lips- NYX Matte Shocking Pink



Jacket- Jason Wu (similar), Shoes- Aersoles (exact), Dress- Trashy Diva (similar), Ring- Forever 21 (similar), Bag- Marc By Marc Jacobs (similar,steal under $40), Lips- NYX Matte Shocking Pink
See how I styled this leopard dress for work here.
Keep up on Facebook,Instagram and Pinterest
See where I'm linking up.

4 comments :

Laura Bambrick said...

What a fun dress! Love it paired with the burgundy coat!

Lindsey Puls said...

Ooh that is the best when two clothing items you may have not paired together are just hanging next to each other in the closet...and turns out they look great together! I love when that happens! And this outfit is fabulous - love it! The dress and coat are perfect together! :)

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Leah Behr said...

I love me some leopard! Especially with those cute yellow wedges!

xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

Clothes and Creativity said...

Animal print always adds an element of interest to any look. :)
I love the leather bag.