Thursday, March 17, 2016

Pink and brown

I wore this to go to dinner with my friend. I also helped her make a shutterfly book of her daughter's 1st birthday and I think it turned out pretty cute.

I love this DVF dress. I got it on sale a few years ago and I still love the color. I found it in a few other colors on sale that I'll link to in my outfit details.

I like the slight a-line so it has a little bit of a retro vibe but not overly costume-y.
Dress- DVF (exact, orange, yellow,light pink), Shoes- Payless (similar), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (exact),Bag- Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar, steal), Lips- Revlon Lovesick
Check out my Facebook and Instagram
See where I'm linking

7 comments :

Laura Bambrick said...

That dress is darling! Love the color on you!

awhite said...

Loving this dress on you, lady- great cut + color. :)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Straight A Style said...

Great dress! Pink looks good on you. Shutterfly is so great.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Shauna C said...

These colors are SO gorgeous on you!! That dress is perfect for spring and most definitely summer xo

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Aleczandra Sallows said...

I love the simple cut of this dress, and the colour is stunning!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Lindsey Puls said...

I love the cut and color of this dress - it's gorgeous on you!

-Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Johanna said...

You can never go wrong with a pink shift dress!