Thursday, March 3, 2016

Floral Fringe

I wore this to one of my networking groups. I've been wearing this floral blazer so much lately. I like it because it' s a bit professional but still fun. Since I do creative work I can be a little more colorful with fun details in my networking outfits.

I really like this fringe skirt. The fringe is so subtle but it makes an impact.

Shirt- Old Navy (similar), Blazer- Thrift (similar), Skirt- Jc Penney (exact), Tights- Target (similar), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (exact),Necklace- Amazon (similar under $4), Shoes- Charming Charlie (similar), Purse- Kate Spade (similar)

See where I'm linking up

3 comments :

Lindsey Puls said...

I love this outfit! Your blazer is so cute! (You can never have enough florals!) And your skirt is very unique - love it!

-Lindsey
have-clothes-will-travel.com

Rebecca said...

This is a great outfit to wear to a networking event! Love the colorful blazer how perfect it looks with that not so boring black skirt! Lovely combination and a great way to brighten any ones day!

Rebecca
http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

Happiness at Mid Life said...

I have been wanting a floral blazer but just have not found one that I love. This is such fun and vibrant jacket!

Thank you for hosting and hope you are having a fab week!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.