Thursday, March 31, 2016

Easter Style

This is what I wore on Easter. I used to work on Easter so my family got out of the habit of doing things for it. This year I went over my friend's for Easter dinner.
Jacket- Thrift (similar, LOVE this Kate Spade), Dress- Loft (similar), Belt- New York and Company (similar), Shoes- Aersoles (same style,similar), Purse- Kate Spade (similar, $40) , Bracelet- (similar), Ring- Amazon (similar)




Jacket- Thrift (similar, LOVE this Kate Spade), Dress- Loft (similar), Belt- New York and Company (similar), Shoes- Aersoles (same style,similar), Purse- Kate Spade (similar, $40) , Bracelet- (similar), Ring- Amazon (similar)
See where I'm linking up

12 comments :

awhite said...

So chic for Easter!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Laura Bambrick said...

That coat is so freaking adorable! What a thrift find!

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris said...

Like the style, dear ;)

xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: SLEEVELESS TRENCH

Straight A Style said...

Perfect Easter outfit! That coat is so amazing.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Shea Sayers said...

Your Easter look is so pretty--you look like spring! Love that coat and the pretty lace dress.

Aleczandra Sallows said...

What a soft, pretty outfit! I love that floral coat

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Shauna C said...

This is the perfect spring coat!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Floortje van Cooten said...

Nice dress!

Xx,

|| FLOORTJELOVES ||

www.floortjeloves.com
www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

Len Parent said...

You look so adorable! Love it! Have a wonderful day!
much love, Len
http://www.lenparent.com

Sydney Fashion Hunter said...

Most gorgeous coat eva! I would love it if you could pop by my fashion blogger link up and add this post. I think my readers would really like your style.

http://sydneyfashionhunter.com/2016/04/camel-pants-fff27.html

Sydney Fashion Hunter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Oh Jess, such a pretty and girly Easter look. That lace dress is gorgeous but the floral trench is superb. Great item to pick up while thrifting. =)

This week's current, brand-new linkup is live (a day early). I would love for you to join it. Thank you. Ada. =)

http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/04/thursday-moda-6-and-floral-pixie-pants.html