Saturday, March 19, 2016

Cersei Lannister Dresses

I'm a big Game of Thrones fan. I thought it would be fun to imagine what gowns the characters would wear now. I'm starting with Cersei. I chose things that had rich fabric to signify her wealth. I tended to stick with Lannister red and gold. She would probably pair these with an armor-like belt.
This Alice + Olivia dress is in Lannister colors. It has a back cutout. She may wear it if Margaery Tyrell has won over the people of King's Landing. Sometimes she uses details from Margaery's dresses.
This Christian Siriano dress looks very rich. It's an abstract print but it could be a gold map.
Cersei might wear this Marchesa two piece when she needs to appear soft.
Even though this Zac Posen cape dress isn't something she would normally wear it seems very Cersei.

2 comments :

Amber Shannon said...

Very cool!! Lovely fashion!


Amber
All the Cute
Today's Post: Alena is 10!

Lindsey Puls said...

Ahhh this post is awesome! I love Game of Thrones - it can't start soon enough! I love all your choices for Lannister-inspired dresses. :)

-Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/