Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Casual

I wore this to go look at some used equipment. I got a lot of stuff for a great deal. I had to have my mom come because everything I got wouldn't fit in my car. I kept it simple with a white sweater and leopard corduroys. After I got everything put away I went my friends' for movie night.



Sweater- gift (similar), Pants- Loft (very similar), Shoes- Sam Edelman (similar), Earrings- Vintage (similar), Ring- Vintage (similar, similar steal), Purse- Kate Spade (similar)
Facebook, Instagram,Pinterest
Where I'm linking up 

7 comments :

awhite said...

Looking cute, lady- and love the new hair!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Laura Bambrick said...

Love the color you added to the outfit with your fun accessories!

Straight A Style said...

I couldn't even tell those were leopard until the close up. I love that the pattern is a little muted. Your pink bag is perfect!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Aleczandra Sallows said...

Oh I love the teal and pink together!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Shea Sayers said...

Those pants are so fun! I love how they make a statement with the other classic pieces. Those earrings are great too!

Amber Shannon said...

Beautiful!!! Love the chic white sweater and that pink bag!!!


Amber
All the Cute
Today's Post: On Pointe...

Doused In Pink said...

Those leopard pants are so cute! Loving your pink bag too!

Jill
Doused In Pink