Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Sweet

I wore this to my business group. I know this color combo is really cliche this time of year but I like pink and red together and when you have a sweet shop and are promoting Valentine's day this outfit just makes sense.
Jacket- Thrift (similar),Skirt- Romwe (similar), Shirt- Target (similar), Shoes- Target (similar), Necklace-Agaci (similar),Tights- Target (similar), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (exact)

I love this bracelet. It has the look of bangles but they are all connected. I also love the shine.

Jacket- Thrift (similar),Skirt- Romwe (similar), Shirt- Target (similar), Shoes- Target (similar), Necklace-Agaci (similar),Tights- Target (similar), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (exact)
See where I'm linking up here.

9 comments :

Shauna C said...

I love the fullness of this skirt. So fun!!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Aleczandra Sallows said...

This blazer is just beautiful, and I LOVE the skirt!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

awhite said...

Great statement necklace, girlfriend!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Straight A Style said...

Great colors! You look so pretty.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Imogen said...

This colour scheme is totally my style, perfect print too.

Shea Sayers said...

I love these colors together--it's fun and funky and it totally works! That blazer is such a great piece too!

Lindsey Puls said...

This outfit is perfect! I love, love, love your skirt!

-Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Shybiker said...

So pretty. Love the colors and the jewelry, too.

M&M FASHION BITES said...

Cute skirt :)
BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.