Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Pink

I wore this to a networking event I held at the shop. I was promoting my Valentine specials so I went with a pink and red theme. My skirt is a dress I made a while ago that hasn't fit in a while but it fits and it's perfect for Valentine's. The dress is McCalls 6350. I've blogged it here. This Modcloth dress is in a super similar style.




Dress worn as skirt- Made by me (similar style dress, similar print skirt), Sweater- Ann Taylor (similar), Tights- (similar), Bracelet- Stella & Dot (exact), Necklace- (similar), Shoes- Charming Charlie (similar)
Where I'm linking up
Check out my Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest

9 comments :

Aleczandra Sallows said...

I love how you tied up this sweater--too cute! and the floral skirt is beautiful.

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Shauna C said...

So perfect for a V-Day meeting! Or date night for that matter!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Love this V-Day look! Such a great idea to use your dress as a skirt. I love versatile pieces like that!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Laura Bambrick said...

What an adorable dress! It looks fabulous as a skirt!

Shea Sayers said...

I love how you styled that fun dress as a skirt, and I love the mix of red and pink here. So cute!

Jen Dang said...

So cute! Love that floral print skirt!

xo Jen
Skirt The Rules

Straight A Style said...

Pretty in pink! Love the floral.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Ashley said...

The all pink with the pearls is SO cute and feminine!!

Happiness at Mid Life said...

What a great feminine look!

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com