Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Orange you glad

I wore this to brunch with my best friend. If you can't wear a silly hat to brunch where can you wear one? I got my haircut over the weekend. You can see it on my instagram. I still have a few outfits with my long hair.



Dress- New York and Company (similar), Jacket- H&M (similar), Hat- (similar,very similar in white), Tights- (similar), Shoes-Aersoles(similar), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (similar), Ring- Forever 21 (similar)

See where I'm linking up here.

11 comments :

awhite said...

How fun! Love the orange. :)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Laura Bambrick said...

Love that fab hat! You are rocking that dress!

the cape on the corner said...

totally retro, yet also makes me think of willy wonka! in a fabulous, fun way of course!
b

suzyq said...

I absolutely love this outfit super chic and fun Wasidah www.fitnessfashionfabulous.com

Whitney and Blaire said...

Cute orange skirt!
xo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod

Shybiker said...

Very pretty! I'd wear these pieces but they wouldn't look as good on me as they do on you. This is a special outfit and you're so attractive in it.

Aleczandra Sallows said...

What a cute outfit! I love the orange on you, and that little cropped jacket is awesome.

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Shauna C said...

That hat is SO cute, and I'm in love with this color on you! So spring ready!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Straight A Style said...

Love the orange!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Kathrine Eldridge said...

What a beautiful dress and dying over that hat!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Jessica Jannenga said...

Love this orange brocade, the color looks great on you, and the hat adds whimsy!
Thanks for linking up with Turning heads tuesday!
jess xx