Saturday, February 6, 2016

My Favorite Perfumes

Valentine's Day is next week. Perfume is a great gift. Sephora is doing triple point on fragrances until the 14th so I'm going to share my favorite scents.

Candy is sweet and sensual. I first smelled it in a magazine insert and had to have it. I had difficulty opening the bottle the first time I used it. It turns out I'm not the only one. The different sizes open different ways. I like this scent because it's great for day and night. It's a pretty girly scent. It has notes of Caramel, Musk, Vanilla, Benzoin. Here's a set with Candy,Candy Florale and Candy L'Eau.

Daisy is light and floral. It's very girly. It was my first grownup perfumes. I wear it alot. My mom loved the scent on me so much she went and got her own. It has notes of Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, White Woods. Daisy has a few spin offs like Daisy Eau so fresh, Daisy Dream, Daisy Dream Blush and Daisy Sorbet. If you don't like the orignal there is a related Daisy scent for you. This is a rollerball set with Daisy, Daisy Dream and Daisy Eau so fresh.

Fame Lady Gaga  It's cool because it sprays black but goes on clear. It's a great night scent. It has notes of belladonna, incense, honey, saffron, apricot and tiger orchid.
Midnight Romance is my go to night scent. It's floral and romantic. It has notes of peony,raspberry vanilla and ambrox. It's not too overpowering. 

The Sephora Favorite Liquid Luxuries is a great way to test out perfumes. It includes some of my favorites and it's a great value. It's a good gift because you know they will get a set they like.

I'd like to mention Tom Ford Velvet orchid. Right now I'm using a sample of this. This is a bold scent and it lasts a while. It is a unique sexy scent. It's not an everyday scent but it is perfect for special occasions. It has notes of Orange Blossom, Hyacinth, Jonquil, Cattleya Leopoldii Orchid, Suede Accord, Vanilla Tincture.
Where I link up.

1 comment :

Lindsey Puls said...

Great suggestions! I used to wear Daisy too! Not only does it smell good, it has the cutest bottle. :) I just bought perfume from Sephora a couple weeks ago. Darn it. I should've waited for the triple points! ;)

I hope you have a great weekend!

-Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/