Thursday, February 4, 2016

Matching

I wore this to a wedding show. I'm not a bride, I was a vendor. I needed something comfy since it was far away and I had a ton of boxes to carry. I chose the boots incase there was still snow on the ground. If you follow me on Instagram you already know that I accidentally color coordinated with my display table.
Jacket- Thrift (similar), Pants- Kohl's (exact), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (exact), Boots- Payless (similar), Bag- Kate Spade (similar), Earrings- Charming Charlie (similar), Lips- Revlon Laquer Balm in Whimsical 

In the mirror I liked the brown and grey together, I'm not loving it in pictures. I do like the grey pants with my floral jacket.


Jacket- Thrift (similar), Pants- Kohl's (exact), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (exact), Boots- Payless (similar), Bag- Kate Spade (similar), Earrings- Charming Charlie (similar), Lips- Revlon Laquer Balm in Whimsical 
See where I'm linking up here.

3 comments :

101thingsilove/Johanna said...

Always a fan of pink! You look cheerful and stylish!

Aleczandra Sallows said...

Beautiful blazer! I love the bright colours!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Shauna C said...

You are so cute, and those bright colors look really pretty on you! Hope you had a good time at the event. Have a great weekend!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net