Saturday, February 27, 2016

Gowns

Tomorrow is the Oscars. I love to look at the red carpet dresses. So let's look at some pretty gowns.
This Christian Siriano dress is for a risk taker it would look great on Zendaya.
This Lela Rose dress is so girly and pretty. It would look great on Rooney Mara.
This Monique Lhuillier dress is so young and sweet. It would look great on Keirnan Shipka.
This Oscar De La Renta has such great details. I love the embroidery and cutouts. It would look great on a blonde.


3 comments :

Shybiker said...

I also love fancy gowns. They're the first thing I look for at a thrift-store. Award-show red-carpets are great for seeing them. Let us know after the Oscars which you liked best!

Amber Shannon said...

I love the AA's too!! What did you enjoy about the fashion at the Oscars??


Amber
All the Cute
Today's Post: Pop of Pink...

Shauna C said...

The 2nd dress is SO major! Wow!!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net