Saturday, February 20, 2016

Best Lingerie under $30

I love having pretty matching underwear but sometimes it's pretty expesive. Today I've got a few sets of lingerie and they are all under $30!
This blue microfiber set from ASOS has alot of options. There's a full bust bra, a plunge bra and triangle bra. There's a bikini and a thong. The pieces range from $7 to $21.
This Gilligan and O'Malley set is so fun and playful. I like the floral print paired with lace and I love the contrasting stripes in the  panties. Bra $17.99   Hipster $6.99
This a soft cup style so there isn't a ton of support. I like the mix of microfiber and mesh. Bra $17.99 Panties $7.99 It also comes in black and purple.
I love the super girly pink lace in this H&M set. I love balconette bras. Bra $17.99 Hipster $7.99
Forever 21 has cute lingerie at great prices. Sometimes it's hard to find a matching set. I like the stripes on this sheer set and it also comes in pink. Bra $5.90 Hipster $4.90

I found some slips and chemises below.


2 comments :

M&M FASHION BITES said...

Nice post :)
BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.

Shauna C said...

Such a great deal! Love the blue -xx

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net