Thursday, February 25, 2016

Beads and Stripes

This is what I wore on Valentine's day. I went out with the girls since most of us are single. We went into the city and got chicken wings and cheesecake.
I wanted to wear a fun outfit. I like the mini and over the knee boots combo. I keep the accessories simple since my shirt and sweater had some sparkle.




Shirt- Thrift (similar), Sweater- Loft (similar), Skirt- Express (similar), Shoes- DSW (exact,similar), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (exact)

See where I'm linking here

8 comments :

Laura Bambrick said...

Gorgeous top! Perfect for Valentine's Day!

LyddieGal said...

That sounds like a great way to celebrate valentines, and your over the knee boots are gorgeous!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Alecz Sallows said...

That sounds like a wonderful Valentines! I love the sparkly top paired with this striped shirt.

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Shea Sayers said...

What a cute look! I love the pink with the stripes, and those boots are FABULOUS!! I need a pair of OTK boots! A night of cheesecake and wings sounds wonderful :)

Shauna C said...

Sounds like the perfect night! Love this whole look -xx

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Lindsey Puls said...

What a fun top! Perfect for Valentine's Day! And oh my goodness...I LOVE your skirt! Your always have the best skirts, Jessica!

-Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Happiness at Mid Life said...

A perfect look for Galentines!

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Jessica Jannenga said...

The magenta is such a pretty color on you and love the sexy boots!
Thank you for linking up with Turning heads Tuesday
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com