Saturday, January 2, 2016

Workout Gear

It's the start of a new year. One of my goals is to be a little healthier this year. I want to excerise more and get better at doing meal prep for lunches so I eat less frozen meals.
This wrap top looks like it would be great for dance warm ups. I love the raspberry color.

I love the bright color and ombre effect on this pair of sneakers.
This asymmetrical sports bra looks really cool. It would look great with the wrap top above. It's for medium impact activities.
I'm really liking mesh details on workout gear lately. This color is really fun.


4 comments :

Jessica Jannenga said...

I like all that you have shown especially the cut bra top and wrap. Love the sneakers but I always wear asics gel as I need cushion and stability.
Happy new year
Jess
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Jessica Jannenga said...

I like all that you have shown especially the cut bra top and wrap. Love the sneakers but I always wear asics gel as I need cushion and stability.
Happy new year
Jess
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Carly said...

I am loving those two toned running shoes!
Dresses & Denim

Shea Sayers said...

These are all great workout picks, especially those cute sneakers! I need to get healthier in 2016 too.