Thursday, January 28, 2016

Uniform

This look has become one of my go-tos lately. White sweater,knit pants and a statement ring. It's such an easy look. I mix it up by changing out the shoes. I've done flats for running errands and knee boots when I was navigating the ice. I wore this with over the knee boots when I had a casual dinner meeting.


Getting a jewelry plate for my sewing room was a great idea. I love big rings and bracelets but I hate sewing and typing with them. Having the plate helps keep everything in one place. Mine is from Charming Charlie. This one is really similar it just says Diamonds are tinsel.
Sweater- Gift (similar), Pants- Kohl's (exact), Boots- DSW (exact), Ring- Forever 21 (similar), Earmuffs- Charming Charlie (exact)

Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels, Two Peas in a Blog, Trendy Wednesday, Color and Grace, The Pleated Poppy, Thursday Fashion Files, Spotlight of the week, Throwback Thursday

2 comments :

Lindsey Puls said...

Great outfit! I seriously can't get over how awesome those boots are! And your jeweler plate is just darling. :)

-Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Happiness at Mid Life said...

I always take off my jewelry as well when I am working. I think I need to add a little dish in my office so I don't lose my jewelry. What a great idea!

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com