Thursday, January 7, 2016

Touch of Plaid

I've got two outfits to show you today. The collage is my New Year's Eve outfit. I just did some quick snaps in the hotel room before me and my friends left to go dancing. Then I have a basic black outfit.
I was so excited to wear this dress because I haven't worn it in a long time. I made it dancing the whole night in heels. Aerosoles are awesome. I also wore regular earrings the whole night. I normally wear clip ons but these were so small I didn't notice them.
The pants are so comfy. They are knit so they feel like a legging but they are thick enough to be real pants.


I like dangly earrings with a ponytail. It makes it look a little fancier.
Shirt- Express (similar),Pants- Kohl's (exact), Shoes- Sam Edelman (same style), Scarf- Charming Charlie (similar), Earrings-(similar clip on, similar pierced)

Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels, Two Peas in a Blog, Trendy Wednesday, Color and Grace, The Pleated Poppy, Thursday Fashion Files, Spotlight of the week, Throwback Thursday

7 comments :

Lindsey Puls said...

Both outfits are super cute! I love the red flats in the second outfit! And your NYE dress is so fun! I agree, Aerosoles are so comfy. :)

-Lindsey
have-clothes-will-travel.com

Straight A Style said...

Looks like a great NYE outfit. Love that the plaid and red touches add to your look.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Wings for Liberty said...

Love the first dress, it looks amazing on you!



Fashionably,
Patricia
http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

Shauna C said...

Beautiful NYE eve look! I love the colors of your dress.

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Shea Sayers said...

I love your NYE dress, it's so fun! Also love the second look, it's the kind of outfit I'm living in right now. Love that scarf!

Carina Vardie said...

You look so cute!

xo
http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it/

Lauren Blair said...

Both looks are so fun!! Styling in the new year ;) XO
Lauren-Blair
www.prefertobedemure.com