Thursday, January 14, 2016

Pop of Pink

I wore this to a business group meeting. I kept all the colors simple and used pink in my accesories.

I got this skirt on black friday. I have a thing for feather skirts but they are way out of budget so this is a fun compromise. I like the length is great and I like the pencil shape.


Sweater- Vintage (similar), Skirt- JcPenney (exact), Necklace- Mom's (similar), Bracelets- Charming Charlie and Stella & Dot (exact elephant, exact spike, exact pink and red), Tights- Target (similar), Shoes- Charming Charlie (similar), Purse- Kate Spade (similar), Lips- ColorStay in Muse


Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels, Two Peas in a Blog, Trendy Wednesday, Color and Grace, The Pleated Poppy, Thursday Fashion Files, Spotlight of the week, Throwback Thursday

10 comments :

Straight A Style said...

That is such a great skirt and I love it with your sweater. Your pops of color add the perfect touch to your look.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Shannon Jenkins said...

Too cute! Love that skirt!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles

Aleczandra Sallows said...

This skirt is just amazing--love it! And the pink bag adds a great pop of colour.

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Shea Sayers said...

I love that you kept the colors neutral and let that bag really pop! And the texture of that skirt is so fun!

Wings for Liberty said...

Hi there, I really need your help! My Youtube channel is a project for University and my grade for the course depends on how much engagement the videos/channel has. It would mean the world to me if you could check it out, leave some comments/likes and if you like what you see, please subscribe (I need 250 subscribers by Friday, eek!). I would of course return the favor! Thank you from the bottom of my heart in advance!
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/wingsforliberty

Leah Behr said...

Such a great skirt! I love the scalloped layers! You look amazing!

xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

Shauna C said...

What a fun skirt! Great for the office, when you can't roll out in an actual feather skirt ;)

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

Love the pops of pink!

Shybiker said...

What an elegant outfit. The skirt is really cute. I know what you mean about expensive -- last year I saw an ostrich-feather skirt that looks just like this one and it cost $8,000. You could buy a car for that!

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Love this outfit, that skirt is so fun!!

Thank you for hosting and hope you are having a fab week!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.