Saturday, January 30, 2016

Perfect Dresses for Valentine's Day

It's getting close to Valentine's Day so I thought it was a great time to look at red and pink dresses.
This Chi Chi London dress is adorable. I love the neckline and the way it's lined so you still get a hint of skin through the lace.
This dress looks so vintage-y. I love the neckline and the little bows detail.
Red and pink are perfect together for Valentine's Day. I think this floral is bold enough to work all year.
This dress would be so fun for a girl's Valentine's Day. I love the straps on it.
This dress is great for Valentine's Day and for work. I like the seaming details on it.

5 comments :

M&M FASHION BITES said...

Like the first dress :)
BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.

Shybiker said...

Ooohh... these dresses really appeal to me. As does Valentine's Day.

Midwest Muse said...

Such pretty colors!

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris said...

Amazing dresses!!
XX

Mónica Sors

MES VOYAGES À PARIS

NEW POST: MY CLASSIC STYLE

LyddieGal said...

Pink lace would be so fun for a valentines date!
Chic on the Cheap