Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Not a Rockstar

I wore this when I went into the city. I went with my stepdad to the Reginald Lewis museum. We also saw Mr. Trashwheel and we parked on the same street as Vaccaro's I had to get a cannoli.
I love this vintage coat. I got it a few years ago. It's glamourous and the sleeves aren't too long. The fur earmuffs are a suprisingly practical purchase. They keep me warm. The weather has been so weird it's either really warm or cold enough for a coat.

I got these jeans from Old Navy. I was looking for skinny jeans. I got the curvy fit. I thought the rockstar was good too but since I have a bit of thigh the curvy were a little more comfortable. They still seem long even though I got them in short.
Coat- Vintage (Similar), Sweater- J.Crew (similar), Jeans - Old Navy (exact). Necklace- Loft (similar), Shoes- Payless (similar), Earmuffs- Charming Charlie (exact)

Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels, Two Peas in a Blog, Trendy Wednesday, Color and Grace, The Pleated Poppy, Thursday Fashion Files, Spotlight of the week, Throwback Thursday

7 comments :

Straight A Style said...

LOVE your leopard coat!! What a fun piece. Your blue ear muffs add some fun color.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

awhite said...

Love the fun blue ear muffs, doll!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Shauna C said...

I love those earmuffs! I just bought my first pair last week in grey :)

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Alissa said...

Eekkk! What an amazing find! That coat is amazing!

Aleczandra Sallows said...

That coat is so awesome, and I LOVE the little dog on your sweater!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Shea Sayers said...

What a fun coat and I love the whimsy your sweater and earmuffs add. What a fun look!

Wings for Liberty said...

Hi there, I really need your help! My Youtube channel is a project for University and my grade for the course depends on how much engagement the videos/channel has. It would mean the world to me if you could check it out, leave some comments/likes and if you like what you see, please subscribe (I need 250 subscribers by Friday, eek!). I would of course return the favor! Thank you from the bottom of my heart in advance!
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/wingsforliberty