Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Night

This is the night version of my last outfit. I swappped the tights and flats for over the knee boots and did a delicate necklace instead of my statement necklace. I love these over the knee boots. I've been wearing them all the time when I'm not at work.



Dress- Kohl's (exact), Necklace-(similar), Boots- DSW (exact), Jacket- Banana Repbulic (similar), Bracelt- vintage (similar)
Here's a side by side of the day and night looks.

Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and Stylish, Style Sessions Garay Treasures,On Trend TuesdayWalking in Memphis in high heels, Two Peas in a Blog, Trendy Wednesday,Book of Leisure, What I wore to work,Color and Grace, The Pleated Poppy, Thursday Fashion Files, Spotlight of the week, Throwback Thursday

11 comments :

awhite said...

I love a dress you can take from day to night!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Whitney and Blaire said...

The print on that dress is very pretty!
xo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod

Aleczandra Sallows said...

This dress is so beautiful! I love the cobalt blue paired with this grey biker jacket. Nice!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Shauna C said...

Those over the knee boots are so great!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Kathrine Eldridge said...

That dress fits you like a glove and the OTK boos are perfect with it. So chic!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Straight A Style said...

Those boots look amazing on you!! I love this version of the look. I am always putting on my OTK boots when I leave work too.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Anna Shirley said...

I am such a blue color lover and this cobalt blue dress is fantastic. Very nice look!

Anna
www.glamadventure.com

Lindsey Puls said...

Gorgeous!! Those over-the-knee boots are fantastic!

-Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Shea Sayers said...

Ooh this is SUCH a gorgeous look lady, I love those boots! That dress is perfect on you too.

Alissa said...

Girl you look stunning!!!!

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris said...

Like your outfit, dear ;)

XX

Mónica Sors

MES VOYAGES À PARIS

NEW POST: ALL BLACK EVERYTHING + CAMEL