Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Leopard and Red

I wore this to a morning meeting. I'm not crazy about how my eye makeup turned out. A full skirt and this leopard sweater has been one of my go to winter looks.



Sweater- Target (similar), Skirt- Romwe (exact), Tights- Target(similar), Shoes- Charming Charlie (similar), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (similar), Lipstick- Nars Cruella
Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels, Two Peas in a Blog, Trendy Wednesday, Color and Grace, The Pleated Poppy, Thursday Fashion Files, Spotlight of the week, Throwback Thursday

8 comments :

awhite said...

Classic combo, I love it!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Aleczandra Sallows said...

That skirt is so elegant and dramatic--love it!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Shea Sayers said...

I absolutely love the color and full shape of that skirt, it's so fun. Great with the leopard sweater!

Abigail Castro said...

I have the exact same skirt. It's lovely! The embossed details are lovely!

xo,
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

Shauna C said...

I've been wanting a skirt like this forever! Love the red!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

I like the leopard and red here, fun!

Straight A Style said...

Such a statement combo. I love it! I think your makeup looks great.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Lindsey Puls said...

You have the best skirts, Jessica! I love this one! I really need to check out Romwe one of these days. :)

-Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/