Saturday, January 16, 2016

Fun Flats

I practically live in flats. I love heels but when I'm in flats most often.
I like the scalloped edges on this London Rebel pair. The color is really nice too.
I love the deep color on these flats. I think the D'orsay cut on flats is very retro. The red is on sale for $34.99. Peach and Black are $49.
These leopard J.Crew flats are so fun. I like the gladiator style. They are definitely a statement piece.
The Sam Edelman Felicia flat is a great flat. They are comfy and last a long time. I got mine at Nordstrom Rack and they were half off. They come in so many colors.
These Kate Spade Taxi flats are so whimsical. I love they come in glitter now. The classic yellow is still available.


2 comments :

Shybiker said...

So cute! I love flats and want to buy more.

Lindsey Puls said...

Oooh they are all so cute! Flats are my favorite too. I especially love those Kate Spade taxi flats. :)

-Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/