Thursday, January 21, 2016

Day

I wore this to a ladies breakfast. I think this blue looks great with a pop of red in the shoes. This dress is a little short but it really works with tights.




Dress- Kohl's (exact), Shoes- Sam Edelman (similar), Necklace- (similar), Jacket- Banana Repbulic (similar), Tights- Target (similar)
Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels, Two Peas in a Blog, Trendy Wednesday, Color and Grace, The Pleated Poppy, Thursday Fashion Files, Spotlight of the week, Throwback Thursday

6 comments :

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

I really like this dress, pretty!

Straight A Style said...

I don't usually think to combine these colors, but I love how your look turned out. Perfect for a ladies breakfast.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Shybiker said...

Adorable. Really very nice.

Aleczandra Sallows said...

The blue dress and red shoes are so cool together!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Shea Sayers said...

What a pretty dress, I love that color! It looks great with that jacket and the fun red shoes!

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Very pretty dress and I love it with the great jacket.

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com